- Our return policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a refund of a ticket, the ticket must be returned 48 hours in advance of a show.
- We do not accept returns of food, beverages, or merchandise.
- No returns can be made for one part of a group order. The whole order must be returned or exchanged.
- All defective products must be returned to us within 30 days from the invoice date.
- No returns accepted without prior approval. Please provide the following information: Purchaser Name, Invoice Number and/or Order Number, Date of Invoice, Nature of Problem, Original Packing List or Invoice.
- Donations, shipping costs, and processing fees cannot be refunded.
- Errors or Shortages. We at the Theatre work to process orders efficiently and accurately, however errors do occur. We are happy to work with you to correct any issues that arise due to Theatre error.
- Refunds (if applicable)
Once your ticket return is received and the seats are released, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14-days.