Last modified: September 30, 2021
- Presidio Theatre (“we,” “our,” “us,” or “Presidio Theatre”), a non-profit tax exempt 501(c)(3) organization, manages the Presidio Theatre Performing Arts Center, provides live performances accessible to all in our communities, and provides space to other organizations for their public or private events (collectively, our “Services”).
This Policy also describes your privacy rights and how you can exercise them. By using our Sites, you are consenting to our handling of your information as set forth in this Policy. If you do not agree or wish to consent, please discontinue use of our Sites.
If you have any questions relating to our privacy practices, please contact us at email@example.com.
2. THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
A. Information collected from you
Information you provide to us: Presidio Theatre and/or its third-party vendors, consultants, service providers or suppliers who help us provide the Sites and/or Services may collect information about you that you provide to us directly, including your name, organization name, address, email address and/or phone number. For example, we may collect this and other information that you provide to us when you send us an email (including to an email address in the Contact Us section of the About page of our Site), when you ask to join our mailing list, when you apply for employment or to be a volunteer, or when you submit a Rental Inquiry Form via our Site.
Information automatically collected when you use our Sites: Presidio Theatre may use a variety of technologies, including cookies, to help improve Site visitors’ online experience, to conduct website traffic and other data analytics, and to modify, improve and enhance our Sites and Services. Such information includes Internet Protocol (“IP”) addresses, Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history, search history, and other information regarding your interaction with the Sites.
Cookies: Like most websites, we use “Cookies,” which are small data files saved to your computer or mobile device when you visit our Sites so that we can recognize you when you re-visit our Sites, facilitate your use of our Sites and personalize your experience, including tailoring content. Cookies may also be used to associate you with social networking sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and, if you so choose, enable interaction between your activities on the Sites and your activities on such social networking sites. Some cookies are essential for functionality of our Sites and are of short duration, while others remain longer and help in understanding how you use the Site so that we can tailor or enhance your experience.
To learn more about cookies, please visit https://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
HOW TO CONTROL, DISABLE OR REMOVE COOKIES
Remember that when you disable cookies, some features and functionalities of our Site may not work. Also remember that we cannot block or otherwise control cookies on third-party websites, even if those websites linked from our Site.
Pixels or Web Beacons: We use Google Tag Manager to manage and deploy tags such as pixel tags or web beacons, which are transparent graphic images placed on a web page or in an email and indicate that a page or email has been viewed or tell your browser to get content from another server.
B. Information third parties collect or that we collect from third parties
Third parties provide services for us through their own platforms, tools and/or websites, such as ticket purchasing through Spektrix (www.spektrix.com) and donation processing through Square (www.squareup.com/us/en). These third-party sites are voluntarily accessed by you through links on our Sites, when you seek to purchase ticket(s) or make donation(s). We also use The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp for emails. These third-party services will collect, and we may receive from them, information that include your name, physical and/or mailing address, phone number, and email address. Presidio Theatre does not collect or keep credit card or other financial information; third-party payment processors may do so, and they are legally obligated to implement and maintain reasonable security procedures and practices appropriate to the nature of the information to protect that information from unauthorized access, destruction, use, modification or disclosure.
3. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use your information for the following purposes:
- Review email(s) you send to us through the email addresses we provide on our About page, under the Contact Us section, and respond to your email(s);
- Add you to our mailing list, including when you enter your email address at the bottom of each page of our Sites, at the “Join our mailing list” section;
- Communicate with you about services, offers, and latest events we think will be of interest to you;
- Provide the volunteer or rental information you request through our Sites, by calling us, by sending us email(s), or by submitting a Rental Inquiry Form;
- Enable our ticketing vendor solution to process and manage ticket sales;
- Process and manage donations or the purchase of gift cards;
- Process any employment application you send to us;
- Improve your experience in visiting and using our Sites; and
- Understand how our Sites are used.
4. WHEN AND TO WHOM WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION
- With third-party vendors, consultants, service providers or suppliers who help us provide the Sites and/or Services and/or who are working on our behalf and need access to your information to carry out their work for us, including payment platform(s) and processor(s) for ticket sales and donations;
- In response to a request for information, if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law or legal process, including subpoenas or other lawful requests, such as by public authorities to meet national security or law enforcement requirements;
- In connection with a merger, acquisition, financing, sale, or transition of service to another company; and
- With the specific performers, performance groups, or renters of the Presidio Theatre providing the performance for which you purchased tickets as a means for them to communicate regarding future shows.
5. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND OPT OUT CHOICES
If you would like to discontinue receiving promotional communications from us, you may update your email preferences by using the “update your preferences” or “unsubscribe from this list” links found at the bottom of the emails we send to you.
Cookies and Interest-Based Advertising
Please see HOW TO CONTROL, DISABLE OR REMOVE COOKIES above, under Section II A of this Policy. You may stop or restrict the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt-out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
These cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and browser that you wish to have opted out. For example, if you have opted out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt-out on each device.
“Do Not Track”
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform websites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across websites or online services. We do not recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals. For information about “do-not-track”, please visit https://allaboutdnt.com/.
The Sites are not intended for children under 13. We do not knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information from anyone under 13 years of age.
Security of your information
We maintain reasonable safeguards to protect your personal information against loss as well as any unauthorized access to or use, disclosure or destruction of your personal information. We require third parties providing services on our behalf to do the same.
Links to other websites and third-party contents
We will retain your information for as long as needed to provide our Services or as otherwise permitted by law. We will retain and use this information as necessary to provide our Services, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
Changes and policy updates